Saturday, January 1, 2011

Reaching.

I feel i've reached a point in my life where nothing is feared and everything lays at the bottom of my belly. My dreams to be a sculptor maybe character designer don't seem so far- I actually don't know what i want to be, the only thing i'm sure of is the clay is at my fingers waiting,  words waiting, being dissected to bestow the pages or the camera to cast light on what i want, while it all shall be molded to be mine. The unknown isn't the bedridden beast i thought it could be. In fact i feel this sudden urge to take out my camera tomorrow and shoot something. I've got farmland to shoot so why not..hmm I'd prefer people though, oh well.  









photos top to bottom(Gary Graham spring collection, the Cobra snake, BCBG Max Azria, spanish moss blog, ny times, Bibhu Mohapatra fall collection, clip from JAY Z's video.


John Donne is my favorite poet if he didn't die early i'm sure he'd surpass Shakespeare, my favorite is A Valediction: Forbidding Mourning.

No comments:

Post a Comment